October 09, 2007

Yoga and Life Catch-up

Tuesday morning brings with it a busy day of non-work-related errands: a morning appointment for MYA, and zapping this afternoon. I'll probably squeeze some work in there as well - this morning as well as this afternoon.

Monday night yoga; I'm at trying to get to the 6:00 pm Power I class more regularly, mostly to get more familiar with and to the instructor (also the teacher trainer) - she has always been able to take me deep, but I have until recently viewed her as more of a special occasion instructor - workshops and the like - because I just did not feel ready for her. But teacher training starts on 3 months, and its time to start being ready.....

I continue to be a bit scrunched financially; with one client sitting on a lot of large (for me) invoices. When I see the checks I will be mucha happy, and I expect another couple of largish checks in from other sources as well. But in the meantime, I am financially crabby.....

Gonna try to get an early start today - sneak over to the office for a few hours of work before heading out to Bristol to start my motherly duties.....

No comments: